Thursday, October 24, 2013

Introduction

Hello Fellow Digital friends,

I am Charan Teja, an aspiring business philosopher with a tinge of philanthropy (aah..come on..too boring !!) I know I know..well lets just keep it that way for now but I am evolving and change is the only constant (wait a minute..I know this line, yeah me too) in me and I guess in my blogs too. This blog as the domain name evidently suggests is a dump of my learnings, interesting topics and current trends. Don't judge yet, you can bring on any flavour you want to as long as it is interesting and helps some one run their "business" better. On the other hand lets just keep vulgarity, explicit material, posts and "other stuff" in the places where they are already there and not bring it here. So in a nut shell this blog will be featuring everything that surrounds a Market/ting ( yep all 7 Ps, 5S, etc etc and many more). Lets rock ( wait is this phrase out of fashion!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment